Quicker, Easier Model Building with Process Simulator Professional
Professional is a brand new level of Process Simulator combining its original ease of use with an enhanced feature set enabling faster model building, more complex processes and improved model maintainability.
Learn more about Process Simulator Professional 2014
Enterprise Portfolio Simulator 2014 Coming in April
ProModel is happy to announce the upcoming release of Enterprise Portfolio Simulator 2014! Along with many other great features, this latest version includes Portfolio Scheduler. Portfolio Scheduler is a cloud-based visualization tool for conducting rapid what-if portfolio planning. See in seconds, the impact of resource constraints on multiple project schedules. If you are interested in updating to the latest version of EPS just contact your account representative. To read about the new capabilities in EPS 2014 click here.
ProModel & MedModel 2014 to be Released in Early Q2
Here is a list of new capabilities in ProModel 2014:
- Macros and Arrays allowed in Routing Rule Probability field
- Allows you to easily add the routing probabilities as a scenario parameter for scenario analysis or initialize the routing probabilities through an array import.
- New Resource Search rule – First Available
- Changes the resource unit search to give priority to the first available unit and not evenly distribute work across all units. This is good for running scenarios in a pseudo-unconstrained manner.
- All graphic types can be rotated – EMF, PNG, JPG, GIF, TIF, etc.
- This saves you from creating a new graphic for every possible rotation
- New Logic Window
- Color highlighting
- Syntax Guide tooltip
- Collapsible Region (use #region to start and #endregion to end)
- Line numbers
- Just open an existing model, go to logic, and start typing…
- Debug window shows more than 3 lines of logic!
ProModel at the AUSA Winter Symposium and Exposition
Pat Sullivan – VP, Army Programs
With over 5,700 attendees, and over 200 exhibitors, the annual AUSA Winter Symposium and Exposition kept the ProModel team very well occupied. According to Keith Vadas, ProModel’s CEO, the 2014 AUSA (Association of the United States Army) symposium (held during February 19-21, 2014 in Huntsville, AL) was by far the most productive that ProModel has attended. When asked by LTG(R) Roger Thompson, AUSA Vice President for Membership and Meetings, if ProModel would come back if AUSA decided on Huntsville for next year, Keith responded with an emphatic “Absolutely!”
Four Star General Dennis Via, Commander of the US Army Materiel Command (center right) and Major General (Ret) Freeman from Deloitte (center) visit the ProModel booth and discuss the positive impact that DST-SM is having on the Army Materiel Command.
Click here to visit the Department of Defense newsletter page or read more of Pat's post on the ProModel Blog
Meet the ProModel Consultants
Visit the ProModel consulting page to learn about some of the recent projects the ProModel team has been working on – and get to know a little more about the talented professionals who help implement these solutions for our clients!
Learn more about ProModel's experienced consultants
ProModel Blog: ProModel VP and Sr Consultant featured on Lean Nation webcast - WATCH
NEW ProModel Training Page
Check out the new and improved ProModel training page and be sure to sign up for your preferred training course while seats are still available.