ProModel’s Academic Program is excited to introduce
EPS (Enterprise Portfolio Simulator) decision support tool for MBA Programs.
If you teach an MBA course that covers project/product portfolio management or strategic capacity planning, you can now provide students a hands-on experience with a state-of-the-art, web-based, predictive analytic portfolio decision support tool.
ProModel has developed and packaged two online teaching modules for use as a short introduction to the value of analyzing and optimizing a portfolio of projects with a simulation based approach. These introductory modules can simply be inserted into your existing curriculum as a class assignment and easily be completed within 2-3 hours.
We appreciate how busy you are, so we have packaged this such that there is minimal work on your part. You simply access the EPS software and academic modules online—no downloading, no CD’s, and no text books. This enables you to expose your students to a leading technology being used in major corporations across the country for portfolio planning with little to no effort.
We look forward to working with you to help create a great learning experience for your students leveraging ProModel technology.
If you would like further details on the academic materials or how to link into the modules themselves, please contact:
Academic License Up to Date?
Fall classes are right around the corner. Be prepared by upgrading to latest versions of the 8.6 ProModel, MedModel, ServiceModel and EPS- Enterprise Portfolio Simulator academic packages.
With the latest version of the ProModel academic packages, you are able to easily model multi-shift facilities using the new resource shift carryover capability.
The new versions’ features and enhancements include:
- New Output Viewer time series charts
- Location Utilization
- Resources Usage
- New .NET Scenario Manager
- Resource Work Changeover – a resource will be able to take over work started by another resource on a previous shift
- Simulate Scenarios
- Package installation directory
- Standardized hot keys
- Double-click to select element name
- Data Grouping Interval for Statistic series
- Pooling time series statistics
Other Products and tools we have to offer:
2011 Enterprise Portfolio Simulator (EPS) Professor Package:
- EPS goes beyond typical portfolio planning and forecasting to deliver a realistic, risk-adjusted, optimal portfolio that reaches your company’s financial and project performance targets. EPS is a Rich Internet Application that can be configured as a standalone system, a bolt-on to Microsoft Project Server, or integrated with other PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) systems.
2011 ProModel, MedModel and ServiceModel Lab Packages:
- Provides an unlimited version of the software for up to either 20 or 50 users at one time.
- Software may be installed on any number of computers and the licenses float on the network.
2011 Process Simulator Professor and Lab Packages:
- Process Simulator quickly and easily adds simulation capabilities and analysis to Microsoft Visio flowcharts, Value Stream Maps and facility layouts.
- The Process Simulator Lab Packages are ideal for management and process planning/improvement courses where simulation is only part of the course.
NOTE: Process Simulator licenses are individual standalone licenses, and they reside only on the computers on which they are initially installed. They cannot be moved between computers.
All Packages are available for educational purposes (not to be used for commercial consulting).For more information here is a direct academic link to our web site. http://www.promodel.com/academic or email@example.com
Sandra Petty firstname.lastname@example.org (610) 628-6855
Jamie Tracy email@example.com or Phone: (888) 437-7843