The ProModel student simulation competition is under way. We have contestants competing all over the country and internationally.
This ProModel Academic Contest is being held in conjunction with the 2011 ProModel Solutions Conference, Oct 30-Nov 1, 2011, in Orlando, Florida.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additonal details or questions.
Some of the benefits are:
- An opportunity to demonstrate your process improvement skills using state-of-the-art simulation technology.
- Free admission to the ProModel Solutions Conference in Orlando.
- Cash awards – $2,000 for first place, $1,000 for second place and $500 for third place in all three contests (ProModel, MedModel, Portfolio Simulator, EPS).
- The opportunity to network with simulation professionals in DoD/Gov, manufacturing and service industries.
- An opportunity to interview for simulation internships and employment.
- The nine finalists receive a free, 20-user commercial license for their university lab and a professor version.
- Exposure on the ProModel website, e-newsletter and social media pages for the university and students.
Take advantage of this great opportunity!
Click here to learn more about the Solutions Conference and Academic Competition.