ProModel Partner Program News
ProModel Expands Footprint Through Partner Program
We are pleased to announce the partnership with Springhouse Education and Consulting of Exton, PA.
Founded in 1989, Springhouse is a Microsoft® Gold Partner, having been recognized as United States Partner of the Year 2005 and 2006, as well as the 2005 Project Management Institute® (PMI) Professional Development Provider of the Year for our outstanding solutions in the area of Project Management.
Springhouse has a team of consultants that have been working in the Project and Project Server space since its earliest release in 1998 and have gained the recognition of Microsoft as the premier go-to EPM Partner in the Mid-Atlantic District. They approach consulting efforts with training as a vital component, ensuring end-user adoption and client ownership of technical skills.
With a long and distinguished client list, Springhouse has deployed, configured and trained some of the largest enterprises in the world, helping them to realize better transparency, deeper efficiencies and better ROI across the enterprise.
Services offered include:
• Implementation of ProModel’s Portfolio and Project Simulator
• Microsoft® Project 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010
• Microsoft® Certified Technical Specialist Training
• Microsoft® Project Server 2007, 2010 –Training and Consulting
• Project Management Fundamentals
• Project Management PMI PMP Boot Camp / Exam Prep
• Business Analysis / Process Requirements Gathering & Management
• ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
• Dynamic Project Scheduling
• Project Cost Management / Project Risk Management
Springhouse first encountered ProModel’s tools at a mutual client site and then took the time to participate in their presentation at the Project Conference in Phoenix, AZ last summer. “We were impressed by the demo we saw in Phoenix. Portfolio Simulator added something to the Microsoft EPM Suite that would be of value to our client base,” says Gerry Vogler, Springhouse EPM Practice Manager. “It was only natural that we sat down with the ProModel team to discuss partnering so that we could offer a deeper PPM solution to our mutual customers. It’s exciting to be able to help our client’s PMO’s be more effective using the powerful tools.”
For more information on Springhouse and its services, please contact Gerry at GVogler@Springhouse.com or visit their site at www.springhouse.com.
About ProModel Partner Program…
The ProModel Partner Program provides qualifying partners with the opportunity to refer and resell ProModel’s Project Portfolio Management and Business Process Analysis products. In addition to partners receiving a portion of the licensing, they also generate significant revenue by supplying the professional services to implement the solutions and by providing regular services as subject matter experts. The ProModel products included in the program are the following:
• Portfolio Simulator – a Client Based “Scenario Sandbox” with Optimizer Capabilities
• Enterprise Portfolio Simulator – a Web Based “Scenario Sandbox” with Algorithm Capabilities
• Project Simulator – MS Project Add On for “what-if” experimenting at the project level
• Process Simulator – MS Visio Add On – MS 2009 Award Winner – “A must have for LEAN and Value Stream Mapping”
To see more information on the partner program and products, visit promodel.com/aboutus/channelsales/
For any partner related inquiries, contact David Higgins at email@example.com or 717.884.8002.