In today’s resource constrained environment, with increasingly complex and often conflicting strategic objectives, planners and managers are often required to “Do More – With Less”
In most situations this is impossible without changing something in the traditional process of planning, communicating and executing.
However, if an organization’s strategic planning (top-down) and tactical execution (bottom-up) are improved and better connected, significant performance improvements are very possible.
ProModel’s approach to a more effective strategic planning process includes a more closely aligned methodology to bridge the communication gap between top down and bottom up planning using the Portfolio Simulator Predictive Technology platform. This approach can help you achieve:
More of what you want:
- Project completions, revenue, business
Less of what you don’t want
- Non value added costs and delays
With less of what you have:
- People, equipment, capital, time
Portfolio Simulator IS the change in the planning, communication and execution process that an organization can use to meet the on-going mandate to “Do More - With Less”.
- Identify resource bottlenecks leading to delays.
- Determine what resources are critical and when.
- Select which projects to work on while considering each project’s risks (POS, uncertainty, costs, requirements, etc) and rewards (revenues, ROI, completion dates, etc.).
- Know when to start projects to minimize budget overruns and resource contentions.
- Automatically optimize your portfolio
- Deploy a web based enterprise solution