ProModel, MedModel, ServiceModel 126.96.36.1994 Update available!
This update is available using the Check for Updates feature or can be downloaded from the Solutions Café. It contains the following enhancements and fixes:
- Optimized the memory management of entities and attributes during simulation so that less memory is needed.
- If ProModel 7.5.2 was installed after Process Simulator 2009 (version 6.0), the 3DR Output Viewer would not run properly.
- In some cases, an application crash would occur if a crane attempted to pick up another entity without moving from the position it was currently in.
- In some cases, a non-preemptive resource off-shift downtime caused the application to crash when the resource executed a USE statement before going off-shift.
- A location or resource would remain on-shift when it was supposed to go off-shift. This occurred when changing from one shift file to another if the current shift file had work defined at the time the next shift file (in the shift list) was scheduled to start but had no work defined at that time.
- The debugger would stop working for a grouped entity that did not use the AS option in the GROUP statement.
- In a specific case, an entity would not move to the end of a conveyor. This would occur if another entity would reach the end of the conveyor and leave before the entity in question completed its WAIT statement at the beginning of the conveyor.
Includes 3DR version 188.8.131.52 containing the following fixes:
- Changing the value of the Average/Total data by period for an existing time series plot would reset the custom zoom settings without being warned.
- Placing a “:” in the name of a View prevented the saved view from being displayed and if deleted would cause 3DR to crash.